Cruvig's Feats & Abilities
- Darkvision: See b/w in dark up to 60ft.
- Stonecunning: +2 Search for unusual stonework (passive within 10ft).
- Stability: +4 against bull rush or trip when standing.
- +2 saving throws against poision
- +2 saving throws against spells & spell-like effects (stacks with +5 from Sightblinder?)
- +1 attack bonus vs goblins and centipedes
- +4 AC dodge bonus against monsters of vermin type
- Athletic: +2 Climb and Swim (background)
- Endurance (swap for med. armor & shield proficiencies)
- Run (lvl 1)
- Diehard (lvl 15)
- Power Attack (lvl 6)
- Improved Grapple (from gloves)
- Two-weapon fighting (lvl 3)
- Weapon Focus (Urgrosh): (bonus feat for flavor)
- Silent Spell (lvl 12)
- Improved Familiar (lvl 9)
- Superior Invisibility: Can’t be detected, period. Still goes away when I attack though.
- Auto-disguise: 3/day, can choose trusted or feared person, but can’t choose or know who that person is.
- Boots of winterlands
- Combat Throw (gloves) – Instead of pin; Throw one square for every 5 I win grapple check by. Target lands prone, square becomes difficult terrain.
- Amulet>Sword: Grapple checks take -4 penalty with multiple targets. Instead of pinning, may choose to slam targets into each other, dealing nonlethal bludgeoning damage to each based on their size.
- Ring of Collision (Any time Cruvig does damage, it increases by 5)
- 2/1d8+2, +1d8 damage when raging)
- Potion of Jump: +10 to Jump skill check, 1min.
- Wand of Enlarge Person (1 min)
- Improved Uncanny Dodge – Can’t be flanked
- Greater Whirling Frenzy Rage 5/day
- Trap Sense +5
- Damage Reduction -4
- Fast Movement: Speed +10ft
Whirling Frenzy State
- Stats: +6 Str, +3 dodge AC, +3 Reflex saves
- Evasion: Half damage if fail reflex, no damage if succeed (in place of Indomitable Will)
- Can take extra attack during round, causing all attacks during round to take -2 penalty
- Lasts for Con bonus (+4) + 5 rounds (9 rounds)